- Western Australia
- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 02 August 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 1949 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- 2022 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Moore (2021) [PDF 832KB]
Map of the Division of Moore (2021) [PDF 1.42MB]
Download Western Australia GIS data
- Name Derivation:
- Named in honour of George Fletcher Moore, 1798–1886. Throughout the 1830s Moore explored a number of areas in Western Australia and was appointed Advocate-General of the Colony of Western Australia in 1834.
- 102 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Moore consists of:
- part of the Joondalup City Council,
- part of the Stirling City Council, and
- part of the Wanneroo City Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Outer Metropolitan – situated in capital cities and containing large areas of recent suburban expansion.
- Current member details:
- Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.