Contact the AEC
Unsolicited text messages – Get the facts:
- Unsolicited text messages are permitted under the Electoral Act. The AEC also has no role in regulating the content of electoral communications – we don’t determine what is true or false.
- The AEC does not disclose telephone numbers from the electoral roll. More information on electoral communication
Complaints and feedback
The AEC is committed to providing impartial and accessible electoral services to Australians.
Contact your local AEC office
Enter your residential postcode to find your local AEC divisional office contact details:
List of AEC offices
I'm deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment
- National Relay Service (NRS)
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 13 23 26
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 13 23 26
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 13 23 26.
Languages other than English
Updated: 9 September 2021