- Western Australia
- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 02 August 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 1984 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- 2022 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Brand (2021) [PDF 829KB]
Map of the Division of Brand (2021) [PDF 1.75MB]
Download Western Australia GIS data
- Name Derivation:
- Named in honour of Sir David Brand KCMG, 1912–79. Brand was Premier of Western Australia (1959–71).
- 378 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Brand consists of:
- Kwinana City Council, and
- Rockingham City Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Outer Metropolitan – situated in capital cities and containing large areas of recent suburban expansion.
- Current member details:
- Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.