- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 26 July 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 1955 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- First federal election following the 2019 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Scullin (2021)
Map of the Division of Scullin (2021) [PDF 2.30MB]
Download Victoria GIS data
- Name Derivation:
- Named in honour of the Rt Hon. James Henry Scullin, 1876–1953. Scullin was Prime Minister of Australia (1929–32) and a Member of the House of Representatives (1910–13 and 1922–49).
- 116 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Scullin consists of:
- part of the Whittlesea City Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Outer Metropolitan – situated in capital cities and containing large areas of recent suburban expansion.
- Current member details:
- Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.