- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 26 July 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 1969 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- 2022 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Casey (2021)
Map of the Division of Casey (2021) [PDF 1.68MB]
Download Victoria GIS data
- Name Derivation:
- Named in honour of Lord Richard Gavin Gardiner Casey KG GCMG CH DSO MC PC, 1890–1976. Casey was a Member of the House of Representatives (1931–40 and 1949–60) and Governor-General of Australia (1965–69).
- 2,481 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Casey consists of:
- Yarra Ranges Shire Council, and
- part of the Cardinia Shire Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Rural – outside capital cities and without majority of enrolment in major provincial cities.
- Current member details:
- Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.