Freedom of Information (FOI) Disclosure Log 2019
Updated: 23 December 2019
FOI Request LS7791
- unredacted copies of approximately 30 objections to the registration of The Women’s Party, made during the application process in response to the AEC advertising calling for objections under Section 132 of the Electoral Act.
FOI Request LS7708
- correspondence about compliance with the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 between the Australian Election Commission and the US technology companies Facebook Inc., Google and Twitter Inc. during the 2019 federal elections.
FOI Request LS7540
- All records (except membership lists) held by the AEC pertaining to the 5 December 2018 application to register the Australian Democrats as a non-Parliamentary party in the Register of Political Parties (‘Application’) and the consequent decision by a delegate of the AEC to approve the Application.
FOI Request LS7759
- documents in relation to the attempted registration of the 'Stop Selling Australia' party. Specifically, during the member checking phase, several members were contacted by email, and apparently some by phone. I wish to obtain the email responses from each person who was contacted. I also wish to obtain any notes or recordings from any responses from people contacted by phone).
FOI Request LS7344
- All correspondence about compliance with the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 between the Australian Election Commission and the US technology companies Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc. since July 2017.