Public Interest Disclosure
Updated: 9 December 2016
The Public Interest Disclosure Act 2013 (PID Act) encourages public officials to report suspected wrongdoing in the Australian public sector.
The AEC Public Disclosure Procedure outlines how the AEC will manage reports made and other agencies responsibilities under the PID Act.
Authorised Officers appointed
- Deputy Electoral Commissioner
- State managers, who hold the statutory appointment of Australian Electoral Officer for each state and the Northern Territory
- First Assistant Commissioner
- Australian Electoral Officer for the Australian Capital Territory
- Assistant Commissioner People Services Branch